You are reading And We Are Live!

12.01.2010

And We Are Live!


Hi! Hola! Bonjour! Lets Celebrate!
It has Definitely been a LONG time. Very Long. TOO long. Well we wont let that happen again.

Let me Re-Introduce Myself.
JaDay Danielle is the new moniker.
I am Super Excited to to be blogging again. I have Re-Located and kind of Grown up since the last posts. I have decided to keep them up though. You can map the progress.
Things will be a little different this run- around I'm going to really invest my thoughts and time in the blog. I'm tired of reading things and going " i thought of that first" well ...bump that.

Anyway as i said, its a CELEBRATION bitches throw confetti, spank your neighbor, eat a hot dog..whatever gets you going!

more to come.

love you Cupcakes!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 ------------.
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits