You are reading What A Weekend 12/6/10

12.06.2010

What A Weekend 12/6/10

This weekend was...Crazed. I def put some miles on Jimmy (My Car). Friday was the Whiz Khalifa show..it was interesting.. shouts to University Of Miami security and its ahem "Colorful " students. well after that fiasco was over i drove home to re-cuperate because Saturday it was time for Art Basel.. I chose to go directly to the Wynwood Art District... first stop? Sanrio Small Gift exhibit OF course!!!!! I Loved watching my friends turn into Hello Kitty Groupies for the day

it was Crazy! I was unable to get my Sanrio Tattoo for Free.99 ..the crowd was ridiculous.








After The Sanrio event,we took a walk around Wynwood. Pics from both days coming up









All in all it was def fun...I also bought a print from one of the galleries, ill put a pic up later
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 ------------.
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits