You are reading Where you been biaaaatccch?

12.30.2010

Where you been biaaaatccch?

I feel so down right now, so I'm force feeding myself little doses of happy.  school is starting and its like as soon as i say the word "School" my pockets automatically start running on E. ahh!!!!!! whelp i start at my new Job on New Years day..what a great start huh? cant wait.  I love my new work atmosphere, its gonna be good i can feel it.


And people i am also planning a trip to Europe, London matter of fact. I need to get my travel on!!

I need to check some things off that list, of course I'm from NY but i will be visiting again in February actuallllly. I'm excited for this New Year already!

IN other news i have recently decided that if i cant find a townhouse or house to rent in July that I'm staying in my condo...so ive been thinking about design ideas... both realistic and unrealistic lol

for instance...Kitchen :
How cute is the little Panda pot?

Holy Hello kitty heaven!!!!!!!! my boyfriend would puke, but i lavvveveeeeee it

Bedroom: i love this bed design..too dope

Love the Mural, love the visualization.

Bathroom:
i wish i could paint the world this color:

Mi Haffi rich! lol

My friend Teddy P would love this.. laaaavvvee it.
That's just a few of  my thoughts, of course I'm a sardine with caviar dreams..but dream big or go home!

I cant wait to purchase my first home, real talk. but for the mean time, I'm gonna make a project out of my condo. i will keep you guys updated.

i have to jet set.

Laaaavvvvv yu!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 ------------.
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits